At last, Technology Growth Solutions (Cebu) Inc. will transfer to a bigger, better office! Specifically, TGS will be moving to the sixth floor of the newly constructed TG Tower, at Asiatown IT Park, in Lahug, Cebu City. The new building is just across the company’s former office at the i2 Building.
TGS employees can now enjoy the following amenities in their new 421-square-meter home:
* A spectacular view of Cebu City and the city lights at night
* Open plan space. The staff will be working in round "pods" rather than separated by cubicles or rows. The physical arrangement encourages and increases interaction between each worker.
* All in together. There are no enclosed or separate offices.
* A spacious conference room and a training room
* Four bathrooms, two each for males and females
* Two shower rooms, one each for males and females, for the staff to freshen up
* Separate, comfortable sleeping quarters for males and females
* A pantry complete with the necessary mod cons
* A roomy lounge with comfortable, plush chairs and sofas for the staff to sit, talk, relax, think, and create
The interior design will be taken care of by an aesthetics committee.
TG Tower is a complete facility in itself. It has five elevators to service the floors. A common canteen and a number of food outlets and restaurants will be housed in the building. For more dining options, a direct access from the building to The Walk, a popular dining and entertainment destination at the I.T. Park, is provided.
TG Tower also has a rooftop terrace, a part of which is covered with gardens and seating. The rooftop is open to all tenants and can be used as a venue for parties and other events.